Learn How To Perform Influencer Marketing On Twitter Like a Pro?
A re you bored of listening about influencer marketing ? People have been speaking about Influencer Marketing a lot. Nearly 90 percent of marketers say they use influencer marketing for the success of their blog.
But, In this article, we’re going to talk about influencer marketing strategy, twitter influencers and how to do influencer marketing on twitter like a pro?
Before jumping to the article let me tell you about twitter influencer and influencer marketing
Influencer marketing is like a combination of old and new marketing tools. It involves a collaboration between brands and an elite number of experts in a relevant field who have a large following on social media.
The way viewers communicate with content continues to drive, building influencer marketing an even smarter path. Millennials purchase based on advertisements, reviews and ultimately trust.
A Twitter influencer is a personage who can perceive other Twitter users to notify and talk about a distinct person, place or thing. Other Twitter influencers are industry masters who have a reputation in their relevant niche.
How to do influencer marketing on twitter?
Twitter is one of the most powerful influencer marketing platform where one can create good quality leads by targeting the right people. Every market has a demographic of customers that we want to reach, but if we are starting from scratch, it becomes a tedious task to build our way up to a competitive market.
This is why doing influencer marketing on twitter comes really handy.
Influencer Marketing Strategy to Follow on Twitter
Leverage Twitter’s advanced search to find high-value individuals in your area. Begin by building a search stream for local verified users (verified users usually have massive and engaged public).
For example, a search for “filter: verified near: Delhi” will return Tweets from verified users in the Delhi area. To get more specific, experiment with adding relevant keywords.
So, the question is WHOM to target on Twitter?
1. Industry Influencers
If you want your influencer marketing strategy to be successful then it is good practice to go for influencer of your niche. By doing this, you have a high chance of making your strategy of doing influencer marketing on twitter more fruitful.
Who are they?
The people who carry weight in the particular industry.They influence the buying decisions of the customers.Their opinions are valued in their respective industry.
How to recognize them?
Consider the following points while recognizing them
- They have a large number of followers om Twitter.
- They have a continuous engagement on their tweets through retweets, likes, mentions etc.
- People engage on their blogs through shares and comments.
How to use Influencers?
Keep them at highest priority. Prepare a list of all the blogs you read each day. This will give you an idea of the influencers in your industry. Dig deeper and expand this list as far as possible.Connect with these influencers on twitter.Chances are that your content will be shared and this will enable your brand to become an authority in the market.
Who are they?
They are the twitter power users which means they are those influential people on twitter who not only create content online but also their content is being read by large masses as soon as it is published. They often are your influencers.
How to recognize them?
The amplifiers can be recognized by the following characteristics:
- They don’t stay on twitter online all the time,rather have a schedule based upon the user’s routines.
- They share content at different social media sites to draw audience.
- Tweet the same content more than once.
How to use Amplifiers?
They are most likely to tweet and share your content across different social media platforms and hence it can help you to target your audience better. Like influencers, you need to follow them as well.
3. Target Audience
Who are they?
Industry influencers and amplifiers are often a part of your target audience. However, the target audience also includes the people who follow your influencers and amplifiers and they are the people you need to know about the most.
How to connect with them?
Learn about their interests,likes and dislikes. This will enable you to figure out the exact words and phrases you need to search on twitter in order to reach them. Not only will this practice help you on twitter but will also point out the media that they consume outside twitter.
How to use Target Audience?
After finding out their personas one can create laser targeted content and create a content that is tailored to answer their questions thereby providing the right media they want to consume.
Your customer persona will highlight related industries and websites that you wouldn’t have otherwise considered as an online hangout for your target audience.
Tools That Will Help To Do Influencer Marketing On Twitter More Efficiently
1. Simply Measured – Discover peak times and publish your content then.
2. Followerwonk (Twitter Analytics) – We can compare users to see how they size up and export in-depth user data from Twitter searches.We can export this data to excel and sort out using filters.
3. Inkeybee – Inkybee helps to find influential blogs and bloggers in our industry while pulling in extremely useful data, such as engagement metrics and average audience sizes, along with links to social accounts, including Twitter.
4. Buffer – Promoting old and evergreen content
5. Triberr – Connects you with other like minded social media power users. Perfect tool to hangout with like minded influencers,amplifiers and target audience.
But, the real question is how to initiate this process of connecting with the influencers,amplifiers and the target audience?
- The most basic way to connect to engage in a conversation with them. Once that has been established ,you can mention them in your comments. After some time you can direct message them your link directly, provided you don’t end up spamming them.
- Retweet their update along with sharing your content.
- You can also write about something that they have tweeted and don’t forget to mention them in your blog. You can also answer their questions in a detailed way by writing a blog about it.
- Share blog posts and mention them in it.
- Link to their blog posts and inform them about it. The traffic drawn to their website via this link building will encourage them to maintain a relationship with you.
- You can also write blogs about trending topics and send them.
- Offer to write in their blog as a guest blogger.
- Connect with them outside twitter. You can do that by meeting them in person and by connecting on Facebook,Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
CONCLUSION: Twitter is a platform where most of your business will be taken care by connecting with the influencers and amplifiers.It is like building around a tribe that will carry forward your product in the market on your behalf.
So, What do you think about doing influencer marketing on Twitter?
Let me know by leaving a comment below right now.